Weight loss and physical fitness play a crucial part in determining the level of general good health. There are different ways that have been touted to effectively help in shedding off a substantial amount of body fat. Among them is the use of extracts and supplements that combine to burn excess body fat through different processes. However, there has been a heated debate on the side effects that are associated with these products. Garcinia Cambogia extract is one such product.
The miracle behind Garcinia Cambogia is attributed to a natural compound known as Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that helps in weight reduction through inhibition of fat synthesis and suppression of appetite. There are many companies that make Garcinia Cambogia products and not all their products contain the same levels of the pure extract. Due to the publicity that the extract has received in the recent past, many people have found themselves buying the product from the stores that sell them. The result that has come out in mixed portions.
While the majority of users has posted beneficial results, some people have reported to have experienced Garcinia Cambogia side effects. What are these side effects and what is the reason behind them?
Users that have complained to have suffered side effects complain about nausea, headaches, and abdominal discomfort. Other conditions include muscular atrophy and rhabdomyolysis. These side effects have raised serious concerns among many users. Does this mean that Garcinia Cambogia is not safe? In order to get the answer to this, it is important to understand some facts about using Garcinia Cambogia.
1. Garcinia Cambogia extract come with directions of usage that should be followed in order to get the right results. Unlike other dietary supplements, it is recommended that two capsules should be taken, three times a day with a glass full of water at � – 2 hours before meals. What this means is that, high dosage of Garcinia Cambogia bring side effects that include nausea, headaches and abdominal discomfort. Equally, less dosage cannot bring the expected beneficial results.
2. There are conditions that are contraindicated in using Garcinia Cambogia. For example, it is recommended that pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should refrain from using the extract. This is because the long term effects associated with its use has not been established. In addition, those under medications that are designed to lower cholesterol levels are advised against using Garcinia Cambogia because it can bring adverse side effects like muscular atrophy.
3. The products that are sold as Garcinia Cambogia are not pure HCA. Usually, the products contain about 40-60% HCA while the remaining portion consist of dietary supplements like vitamins and minerals together with other additional stimulants like artificial fillers and binders. These additional stimulants can cause bring adverse side effects like increased heart rate due to a brief boost in metabolism. For this reason, it is important to not just go for any Garcinia Cambogia product in the store, but also look for those that have the right components in the required amounts.
Which Garcinia Cambogia product does not have side effects?
There exist manufactures that do not put into consideration the safety of its end users. Such manufactures would like to attract as many users as possible in order to make large profits. As a result, they produce cheap, low quality products. To avoid falling into their trap, choose a product that has:
• NO artificial additives like fillers and binders
• Has 60% HCA concentration
• Is produced by a certified laboratory
Various studies have shown that pure Garcinia Cambogia has no side effects. There are several reasons that are attributed to this. First, the extract is a natural extract and secondly, it is a pure. The studies also showed that the effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia in reducing weight was unquestionable.
To sum up, Garcinia Cambogia side effects, come with non adherence to instructions, taking a product that contains extra additives and substandard products. This does not mean that even the natural elements like vitamins and minerals are bad. Calcium, potassium, and chromium are good supplements that are good for your health. Patience is also important in achieving the desired results with Garcinia Cambogia. Taking large chunks of the product only helps in bringing side effects. Its also important to be fully aware of these side effects before considering to use the supplement.